"Children are a miracle,to nurture as they grow;to fill with joy and confidence,and then,with love,we let em' go"
" Of all the rights of WOMEN.....the greatest is to be a MOTHER "
"There is only one beautiful child in the world, and every mother has it."
"its so funny how we set qualifications for the right person to love,while at the back of our minds we know that the person we truly love will always be an exception"
"A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life to be thankful for a good one"
Lust..the greatest SIN
1.Clarks flats 2.Prada purse*gottit in hot pink 3.Prada MV633*gottit 4.LV Neverfull 5. Laptop *gottit
"Stuff that would complete my cozy abode.."
Piano
Upholster sofa
Shoe cabinet
Kitchen door
Curtains for master room
Wallpaper living & dining
LCD TV
Marriage & Motherhood,I am Blessed
"Daughter to a great set of parents..Sister to the worlds 2 bestest handsome guys..Wife to a wonderful,loving hubby and Mother to the most gorgeous,amazing son"
A mother's love is like a circle. It has no beginning and no ending. It keeps going around and around ever expanding, touching everyone who comes in contact with it. Engulfing them like the morning's mist, warming them like the noontime sun and covering them like a blanket of evening stars. A mother's love is like a circle. It has no beginning and no ending.
When God thought of Mother, he must have laughed satisfaction and framed it quickly--so rich, so deep, so divine, so full of soul, power, and beauty was the conception
Baby wishes....
1.Playskool shoot n score basketball 2.Fisherprice cookie monster puzzle
"Mahukah ku beritahukan kepada mu tentang sebaik-baik simpanan seseorang? Iaitu wanita soleha yang bila suaminya memandangnya,menyenangkan suaminya;bila suami memerintahkankepadanya,ia mentaatinya;dan bila suaminya tidak ada di tempatnya,ia memelihara kehormatannya."(Hadith Riwayat Abu Daud)
" tiada suatu kebahagiaan pun yang lengkap bagi seseorang,dan tiada suatu kebaikan pun yang sempurna bagi seseorang"
"Each time you look at your child you see something mysterious and contradictory-- bits and pieces of other people- grandparents,siblings, your friend, yourself, all captured in a certain stance, a shape of a head, a look in the eyes, combined with something very precious-- a new human rich in individuality and possibility."
"I'll never love anyone the way i love you my husband...
In loving you, I have experienced the happiness,the hurt,the feeling of forever,the need to be with you and love you.It's all here inside me.It's you I always think about,it's you I always miss,and it will always be you...because you are the one I love.To me,LOVE means forever.No one will ever take your place or know me as you do....I'll never love anyone the way I love you.....
...listening to this song makes me feel like i was this teenager being in love..you know those times when you were much younger...everything seems like a bed of roses...lots of dreaming and hoping and wishing...enjoy the song...
No comments:
Post a Comment