





"..nothing beats the rewards of motherhood..the amount of overwhelming love we have for these innocent angels,they came into our lives..they brought with them,smiles and laughter,sadness and tears..above all happiness..they made us realise the simpler things in life,allowing us to see the world thru' their eyes..before them,,,,
nothing seemed or deemed enough for us..now,everything falls magically in place,full of contentment..it used to be what we want and want..now,its what would they want.I have never been so blessed..untill I gave birth to my son..I'm a mother,full of love for my son..for all the children out there..alhamdullilah,Allah has given us these wonderful beings..in them,we can learn so much tht we never knew...all I want my son,MUHD FIRDAUS,is for you to be healthy,safe always..grow up learning the best in life and put it to good use..remember those that have given you the best..everyday,i doa..that I and your Abah will blessed enough to watch you grow..support you all the time..be the best parents in your eyes..insyallah...love you with all my heart,Umi..


Myspace Codes: MyNiceSpace.com

No comments:
Post a Comment